sábado, 30 de julho de 2011

PLAY! #Strokes

The Strokes, Someday.



Strokes sempre me entendo perfeitamente.


In many ways, they'll miss the good old days someday, someday.
Yeah, it hurts to say, but I want you to stay sometimes, sometimes. 

When we was young, oh man, did we have fun always, always.
Promises, they break before they're made sometimes, sometimes.

Oh, my ex says I'm lacking in depth. I will do my best.
You say you wanna stay by my side. Darlin', your head's not right.
Yeah, I think I'll be alright. 
See, alone we stand, together we fall apart.
I'm working, so I won't have to try so hard.
Tables, they turn sometimes.


Oh, someday... No, I ain't wastin' no more time.


And now my fears, they come to me in threes.
So, I, sometimes, say:
"Fate, my friend, you say the strangest things, I find, sometimes."



0 comentários: